Businesses today face a common set of challenges in three fundamental areas of enterprise performance management.
First, despite needing a lot of resources, planning, budgeting and forecasting, processes are usually not strategically prioritized nor aligned. Second, performance reporting procedures are usually inflexible, and mostly produce irrelevant or inaccurate results. Third, performance measurement fails to effectively measure and assess the most significant metrics.
Enterprises have tried to beat these challenges with heavy investments in ERP software and top-of-the-line business applications, and these have definitely helped in some areas, but many businesses are still not capable of making decisions based on a fully integrated and holistic view of performance which includes the measurements as well as the drivers and the overall shareholder value they create.
Business Vision suite of Enterprise Performance Management Services
Reporting and Balanced Scorecards Implementation
With the Management Reporting and Balanced Scorecard (BSC) services, Business Vision provides a platform that translates your company’s business strategy into specific, actionable metrics serving all the departments of your choosing.
- • Supports decision-making by providing accurate & relevant logical information to all business functions in the organization (financial and non-financial)
- • Improves the link between theoretical business strategy and management reporting
- • Provides your business with a set of standard management reports that improve decision-making through better understanding of your business data
- • Increased transparency and accuracy through integrated reports
- • Enhanced control over management reporting
Who needs Business Analytics tools and services?
- • Small, medium and large enterprises and organizations that invested for years in systems to collect and record data and transactions and believe that it is about time to exploit this stored data and use it to enhance its business processes to increase profits and cut down unnecessary costs
- • Governments, municipalities and semi-governmental entities that will use Analytics in the betterment of society as well as improve the services presented to the citizens
- • Any company or organization that is looking for growth through data-driven strategies
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting ImplementationOne of the main objectives in enterprise performance management is to ensure strategy is effectively transformed into short-term and long-term plans, budgets and forecasts in order to ensure that organizational strategic goals are met and financial targets are reached.
- • Transparent and high quality budget figures
- • Increase speed of data collection, reporting, etc…
- • Accurate decision-making due to more accurate data gathering and analysis
- • Clear audit trail of every change that has been made or introduced
Planning in Cognos TM1Transform your entire planning cycle to reveal hidden business options and enhance performance, from target goals setting and budget rollout all the way to reporting, analysis, forecasting and reforecasting with IBM Cognos TM1.
With an exclusive and stable solution for future planning, budgeting and forecasting provided by the IBM Cognos TM1 technology, your enterprise will be able to:
- • Process more data
- • Centralize all plans, budgets and forecasts
- • Integrate with different systems
- • Spend more time on analysis and what-if scenario modeling